IDTA is very proud to offer NinjaTrader as our Futures Platform of choice!
Now it is time to get you started on your trading journey!
NinjaTrader is our Futures Trading platform of choice for Stock Indexes, Commodities and Currencies. The platform affords our traders the opportunity to execute the IDTA Trading Strategies with speed, accuracy and confidence.
NinjaTrader boasts impressive functionality making the platform suitable for traders of all skill levels. NinjaTrader is a flexible trading system providing tools, technical analysis and the expert “IDTA Little Helpers” we need to have our clients trade our exact strategy.
The following steps have been set up to guide you through the process of becoming a Successful IDTA Trader. All you need to do is follow each of the steps one by one.
Step 1 – Download the NinjaTrader Platform and get your Demo Account
1. CLICK HERE to download the NinjaTrader 7 Platform and apply for a Live Data Demo account.
2. On the page that loads, fill in the form.
3. Follow the Prompts to download your NinjaTrader Platform (we use NinjaTrader version 7).
4. Wait for your simulation data access User Name, Password to be sent to your nominated email address.
If you’d like to apply for a LIVE Trading Account instead, CLICK HERE and follow the steps on the page that loads.
Step 2 – Once you have downloaded your NinjaTrader Platform, follow the steps below to get you data connected and bring your platform to life!
1. A username and password will have been emailed to you. These will be required to establish your Ninja Trader data connection.
2. To activate Ninja Trader, double click the desktop icon that is now present on your computer; this will start the application.
3. Select Tools->Account Connections from the Control Center. Click ‘Add’ (do not select one of the existing connections).
4. Click ‘Next’ to create a new connection and enter a name for the connection. The name could be anything you would like however we would suggest using the name Live Data Demo.
5. Select “Ninja Trader Continuum” as the Provider and leave all other settings unchanged. Click ‘Next’.
6. Enter the username and password emailed to you and tick the “Demo mode” box.
7. Click ‘Next’ and ‘Finish’.
8. Click close on the Connection Wizard window.
9. From the Control Center, Select File->Connect-> (Your Connection that you named).
10. A green connection box should be visible in the lower left corner of the Control Center.
You are now ready to start practising the use of the NinjaTrader Software!